Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Older blog posting from December 31, 2007

We want to thank everyone who helped us in making 2007 a great year! We all feel very fortunate to have worked with so many amazing brides.

No matter how many weddings I work on it never ceases to touch my heart to be a part of a wedding. It is truly humbling and exciting to get to know my brides and be there to help make their special day wonderful. I love seeing my brides off as they get ready to marry the man that they love! Thank you to all of my past and future brides!

We are greatly looking forward to 2008 and meeting so many more beautiful brides!

With the New Year right around the corner is really gives us all a chance to reflect back on the past twelve months and prepare for the coming year. In reflection I would like to post a few of my favorite photos from shoots this past year. I hope you enjoy and as always would love if you would like to drop us a comment or two via email.

We are wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year!
Take Care!!




No comments: