Thursday, April 24, 2008

Accident prone?

I am pretty good about staying on my feet but recently I lacked some navigation skills and tripped over a stick while I was rollerblading. As luck would have it I was also not wearing any pads (a big no, no especially if you are a bride with a wedding coming up) and banged up my knee.

Off to the store I went in search of something to help me knee heal faster and prevent any scarring. I have a family wedding coming up soon and I would really like to wear a short dress without worries of a banged up knee.

As luck would have it I came across The Johnson & Johnson Advanced Healing Pads. I am quite impressed! It has been a week and when I took the pad off I was pleasantly surprised that my knee was healed and only a very light shade of pink! In comparison I also did minor damage to my hand and used regular bandaids on it. My hand does not look as far along as my knee in the healing process even though my knee was worse.

I have decided that these are well worth having around for accidents like mine. Time will tell but I do believe I am going to be mark free from my fall!

Hopefully this may help anyone else out there like myself that was out of the loop in regards to bandaid technology! :-)

No comments: