Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Bridal Gown shop!

Wow! I can't believe it has been since April that I posted anything! Time flies and it was a busy wedding season. I must say this past year was wonderful. I worked with so many outstanding brides I wouldn't even have the space to tell about them! I feel truly blessed to meet and work with such amazing people! I want to send a huge "THANK YOU!" to the many brides that have touched my life this past year!

I also had the privilege this past weekend to attend the open house for a new bridal gown shop! For those of you located in the greater Lima area Simply Elegant Formals in Wapak just opened! They have a great shop with amazing dresses! Plus the owners are the sweetest! It is definitely worth a visit!

http://www.simplyelegantformals.com/

In beauty news I just have to say I am excited for the holidays! Buying makeup any time during the year is fun but all of the holiday sets make it AWESOME! My most recent purchase was a NARS set complete with blush and gloss. LOVE it!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P172716&categoryId=C19970&shouldPaginate=true

I am also quite excited to wear and do some holiday makeup! New Year's Eve is one of the best nights of the year. I am still planning my look but I think this year it is going to include a little smokey shimmer from the Vincent Longo Wet Diamond eyeshadow in Concerto. It is really gorgeous!

No comments: